- Power down the Dreambox using the power-switch.
- Press and hold the lower frontpanel button.
- Switch on the dreambox while holding still the lower button.
A text “*** STOP ***” should appear. If something like “/flash”.. appears, you didn’t hold the right button. Now you can release the button. The bootloader got itself a DHCP address and entered the “waiting” mode
- Above the “*** STOP ***” text, there should be an IP-address (if the DHCP server is up, if not, you need to add one)
- Connect to the IP address using Firefox and upload the new image (must be an .NFI).